Water Heater is an essential product in our daily life. People found it accessible to use as everyday needs. The demands of a tankless water heater have reached a peak. Various type of water heater is available in the market. Among them, the tankless water heater is most popular. In the water heater industry, Bosch is a popular name. Bosch Electric Mini Water Heater Under Sink are available in three compact sizes. Tronic 3000 T-2.5 Gallon mini tank is one of them.
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water...
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material...
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or...
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your...
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water...
Last update on 2022-05-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Bosch gallon water heater is great for smaller homes and as a single application model. The flow rate of water is more than six gallons per hour. This model is perfect for a tiny bathroom, outdoor kitchen or wet bar. It has a 2.5-gallon mini tank that fits under your sink. It can provide hot water at the point of use.
Bosch Tronic 3000 T is lightweight and compact. So the installation process is effortless. The water heater is aesthetic on the outside and glass-lined on the inside. A glass-lined tank offers excellent insulation. The heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. It has a temperature, and a pressure relief valve enhances your safety. It offers superior insulation for higher efficiency. For this tank water, you need no recovery time. The Bosch Tronic 3000 T mini-tanks are suitable for those who cannot bear with a fluctuation of hot water. So Bosch water heater can be the right choice for you.
Product Information for Bosch Mini Water Heater Under Sink
- Brand Name: Bosch
- Part Number: 7738004996
- Item Weight: 19.7 pounds
- Item Width: 11 inches
- Item Height: 13.75 inches
- Item Depth: 10.75 inches
- Product Dimensions: 13.8*10.8*13.8 inches
- Application Type: Point of Use
- Tank Volume: 2.5 gallon
- Temperature Range: 65 – 145 Degree F
- Water Pressure Range: 150 psi
- Color: White
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1440 watts
- Wire Type: Plug-In
- Warranty: 6-year warranty on unit, 2-year warranty on parts
Features of Bosch Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon
- Easy Installation:
The installation process of Bosch Tronic 3000 T is a vital factor as it is compact in design and weighs only 19.7 pounds. So this unit is light enough to install easily. This water heater is small so that you can fit it on the floor, shelf or wall-mounted. It takes very little space. You do not need an expert electrician or plumber for the installation.
The durability of this Bosch T 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank is well maintaining as it has glass-lined tank and insulation. The external dialing procedures gives super control to maintain the temperature range. This water heater unit has a temperature and pressure relief valve which ensure its proper safety. The durability of this product is carrying in this way. Moreover, it finds proof of user satisfaction.
- Attach It Anywhere:
This Bosch Tronic 3000 T is tiny. So you can attach it anywhere you wish. This unit is perfect for hanging, floor or place on a shelf without modifying that area. This Bosch Tronic 3000 T unit is suitable for powder rooms, RVs, under the sink, over the sink, inside the cabinet placement.
Bosch Mini Tank Electric Water Heater features outstanding capacity. It has about 2.7-gallon hot water capacity. So it is the best output-oriented water heater. It can provide service for a big house including two bathrooms at a time. You can use three faucets.
- Long Life:
Bosch tankless water heater has a glass-lined tank. It guarantees a long service life. Along with this feature, it has thick CFC-free foam insulation. It ensures the most energy efficiency. That means it uses less energy and producing more hot water. Bosch Tronic 3000 T comes with a 6-year limited warranty on inner tank. It has a 2-year limited warranty on other components. So it is a long-lasting water heater.
The Specialty of Bosch Tronic Mini-Tank Water Heater
- Provides hot water at point-of-use
- Units can be wall or floor mounted
- Temperature pressure relief valve
- Glass-lined tank for long service life
- Elegant Italian design
- Can push through over two gallons of water per minute
- Features a temperature range of 80 degrees
- Very light weight
- Work with different types of mounting hardware
- Has UL certification to prove it is safe to use.
- Smallest in the Tronic 3000 T series
- Can be used by plugging into a 120-Volt outlet
- External digital dial to control the temperature range
- This unit can heat up the water in less than 10 minutes
- Sleek and attractive exterior design
- It is a large water heater dimension of 2.5 gallons.
Bosch Tronic 3000 T cannot be modifying in any way to change the size. Yet, it is not so big as the traditional tank heaters. It has a seamless design that goes with the interior décor without any effort.
In this Bosch Tronic 3000 T Waterfalls from the tank. So if you kept it under a sink or inside a cabinet. Dripping water makes the place nasty.
The solution for the problem is to connect it to a drain. Another way is to make a drain with PVC pipe and a large size bottle. You have to clean the bottle weekly.
Can this Bosch es4 unit sit on the floor, so the height of the 2.5 gallons is only 11 inches?
No, Bosch Tronic 3000t need to install the way with the water connections at the top.
Can Bosch 3000t hooked up to a swimming pool?
Yes, This unit can heat the average home size pool for several hours.
Does this Bosch mini-tank water heater work for camper sink or shower?
Yes, it can work.
Is the unit easy to install?
Bosch water heater is super easy to install.
Does this have value so the unit can drain in the winter when not in use?
No, Bosch electric water heater is not tankless. They have mini tanks. So it does not appear to have a drain valve.
Buying a water heater is not an easy pick. There are many types and brands of the water heater in the market. Sometimes the choice is between the same kinds of two heaters with different brands. In this case, you better look into the configuration of each type. In this situation, you can focus on your need. You can also consider features like warranty and customer service provisions of Bosch Tronic 3000t as a good value for a long time. This unit is a top rank water heater on the market and can be a great solution to your hot water needs.