Portable tankless water heater is such a beauty, that anyone is bound to agree it as the blessing of advanced technology. Now-a-days traveling becomes an essential part of our life. And when you are camping with your friends or family and spending the whole day while enjoying the beauty of mother nature, you may need instant hot water. For these kinds of circumstances, Eccotemp L10 2.6 GPM portable tankless water heater can guarantee you to enjoy the affluence of hot water, being anywhere. As it is a delicate product, for substantial use one must go for the details features of it.
Main Features of Eccotemp L10 2.6 GPM
- Includes 9' CSA approved gas regulator and hose for use on a standard 20 lb grill style tank
- Includes stainless steel rain cap; 74,500 BTU's
- Includes 1/2" NPT to garden hose adapter
- 20 minute automatic safety shutoff timer (resets when water stops, then starts again)
- Gas type: Liquid propane, CSA regulator for use with standard 20 lb. grill propane tank
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great for multiple outdoor tasks
Eccotemp L10 2.6 GPM water heater is an absolute beauty for multiple outdoor tasks. You can use it for travelling, camping, hiking or any kind of adventures. You can also bathe your pets with the comfort of hot water through this portable device. It is a perfect choice for campsites, cabins or nearby the house, as it works seamlessly with any hose and showerhead.
Ideal for on-the-go
The L10 portable water heater has an easy setup process. It can be connected to 20 pounds liquid propane gas cylinder, which helps it to run properly for outside use. All you need is just a CSI approved regulator with standard hose pipe to circulate gas from the cylinder to the heater and a showerhead. It includes a stainless-steel rain cap that protects it for outdoor usage. It is powered by 2 ‘’D’’ cell batteries. This auto ignition properties makes it ideal for on-the-go demand.
Eccotemp provides convenient sizes for its portable water heaters, so that anyone can carry it to anywhere without facing any trouble. L10 portable tankless water heater has the height of 25.5 inches, width of 13.626 inches depth of 7 inches and weight of 27 lbs.
Standard capacity and electrical settings
The portable tankless water heater L10 capable of providing 2 to 2.65 gallons hot water almost anywhere. It has standard pipe settings of ½’’ NPT. For inlet water supply it has an adaptor to connect garden hose pipe with it. 2 ‘’D’’ cell batteries are used for auto ignition. Burners becomes on when water flows and shut off when water flow is stopped.
Provides wide temperature range
The Eccotemp L10 is designed to provide wide range temperature to its consumer. It is able to deliver hot water, which temperature ranges between 50-degree Fahrenheits to 140-degree Fahrenheits. This tankless water heater is compatible with 12 volts pumps. It works fluently with EccoFlo pump and strainer. The combination of comfort temperature range and portable facility makes this product unique to anyone.
Works even in low pressure
L10 2.6 GPM portable tankless water heater works fairly well even in such a low pressure of 20 PSI. Even 0.75-1.0 GPM opens the ignition circuit for easy and convenient operation. This facility makes it easy to connect with any garden hose and thus enjoy the desired hot water anywhere in anytime. Sounds great right!
Another interesting feature of Eccotemp L10 is its concern to the customer’s safety. If this portable water heater runs longer than 20 minutes it shuts off automatically to avoid any serious injury. Even if it is tilted more than 45-degree to either direction makes it shut off immediately. It has auto-cut-off protection, which helps it to shut the gas supply off immediately. Thus, to reduce the risk of gas leakage in the event of flameout. These precautional features are really praise worthy.
- Model: L10
- Fuel Type: LPG (Liquid Propane Gas)
- Activation Flow Rate: 25 PSI
- BTU/h: 75,000
- Related Gas Pressure: 0.4 PSI
- Ignition: Electrical Pulse. D cell battery powered.
- Dimension: 15” x 6.5” x 35”
- Pipe fittings: 1/2“NPT, incoming/outgoing water & 3/8 compression fitting gas.
- Protections: Auto-cut off water control, automatic ignition, anti-dry combustion protection, over-pressure overheating and flameout protection.
Proper installation process
Although its amazing features makes it too easy to use, that anyone can treat it as a toy. But seriously it’s not. Water heaters always carry high heating elements, complex electrical settings, gas cylinders, batteries etc. So, you should be cautious enough to handle it. Everyone should check local codes for proper installation.
- Hang the L10 using the mounting bracket on the top of the device.
- Install the rain cap to the top of the flue vent. The rain cap should fit securely.
- Connect the gas cylinder with the regulator and supplied gas hose. Make sure that it is not over tightened.
- Attach the 3/4” NPT to garden hose adapter to the fitting marked ‘Water Input’.
- Connect the water hose to the fitting marked ‘water outlet’.
- Install 2 “D” cell batteries in the compartment, locates at the bottom left of the heater.
- Attach the gas regulator with hose to the LP tank. Use hand pressure only on the plastic connector.
- Leave the gas tank valve in the off position.
- Place the heater at a comfortable height without putting stress on the gas hose.
- Now enjoy the instant hot water!
- L10 portable water heater can save energy up to 85 percent.
- Auto cut-off protection shuts off the gas supply immediately in the incident of flameout.
- It has removeable valve in order to save its water pipe and regulator from being damaged by freezing water.
- It works properly even if you are at a half height if Mount Everest. This portable water is field-tested to 5500 ft. elevation.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Very easy to hang or mount to anywhere.
- Works seamlessly with any kind of hoses and shower-heads.
- Great for camping and outdoor showers.
- It can also be used to bathe horses, dogs and other animals.
- It has battery powered auto ignition facility.
- This tankless water heater has 20 minutes automatic safety shutoff timer, which helps to avoid any serious injury.
- It has adjustable water pressure range and manuals temperature controls switches.
- Anti-dry combustion protection allows this portable tankless water heater to shut off the gas supply immediately, if water stops flowing through the heater.
Sometimes there is no hot water coming out, even when the water flows properly.
Answer: Check the incoming water supply and the outgoing water supply, whether those are hooked up properly. Ensure that you have adequate water pressure of at least 20 PSI. You also need to have adequate gas in your propane cylinder. Fresh batteries are required for ignition spark. Make sure batteries are aligned in the proper polarity (+/-).
Eccotemp L10 is made only for outdoor usages. It can not be mounted permanently. It is mentioned strongly so that you can easily decide without any hesitation to purchase the water heater for your outdoor purposes. Its unique features are really tempting to anyone. As we’ve discussed the details about the product so far, hope it will help you to make the proper decision.