It is a common phenomenon that anode rod of a water heater corrodes slowly by some chemical actions. This corrosion makes troubles a lot for the users, who are expecting long life of their water heater. In that way eleventree RV water heaters magnesium anode rods are very good option to keep the consumers tense free. As it prolongs the life span of a water heater, so it deserves all credits of long durability.
Important Features of Eleventree Magnesium Anode Rod
- Corrosion Protection: Extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water....
- Size and Material Typle: Magnesium anode rod, 9.25" long,¾" threads , Uses a 1-1/16’’ socket
- Reliable quality：High quality rv hot water tank anode rods are a perfect replacement for suburban...
- Pack of 2: Unscerw the anode rod to drain the tank. If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new...
- Fast delivery: Fulfillment by Amazon,Eleventree provide the best quality product at the best possible...
Last update on 2020-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Eleventree magnesium anode rods protects water heater container from being corroded. It absorbs the corrosive elements quickly and thus extends the life of a water heater.
Suitable for high capacity
This anode rods are suitable for the water heaters of high capacity. It could be a perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6-Gallon water heater as it belongs high quality RV anode rods.
Eleventree 2 pack RV magnesium anode rods are longer in size which refers 9.25- inches long, ¾ inches threads and use 1-1/16 inches socket.
This magnesium anode rods are more active than aluminum rods. So surely it is a sign of more effectiveness. As it works faster so, it corrodes quickly but provides grater performances.
Depending on the nature of your water tank and concentration of metal iron in the water, life of an anode rod varies. But it has normal life of 2 years minimum, which is satisfactory to any consumers.
How does it work
When water becomes hot, iron tank of the water heater is eroded gradually by the help of oxygen and water. This reaction of corrosive elements increases rapidly following the temperature rise. Thus, magnesium anode rods are used to be eroded instead of the water tank. Because magnesium metal is more active than iron. This is the way it saves the water tank. So, for safety be sure that you are not using anode rods, which already has abraded completely. If not than you are always in a big risk to get electric shock due to damaged tank.
- Part Number: m-2
- Item weight: 11.8 ounces
- Package dimension: 10.7*5.1*1.1 inches
- Size: 2 pack
- Shape: circular
- Flow rate: 6 GPM
- Extension length: 9.25 inches
- Cord length: 0.75 inch
- Work more efficiently than aluminum rods.
- Belongs strong durable life.
- Fit for high capacity water tank.
- Provides better services by protecting the water tank.
- Best quality within affordable price.
Doesn’t work with wrong socket size.
Solution: Socket size does really matter. Eleventree anode rods support socket, which is 1-1/16 inches in size. So, it is recommended to pick the right socket that fits head to get better results.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is this magnesium anode rods fit for 12 suburban water heaters?
Eleventree refers that it fits for all suburban water heaters.
2. Does it work with low flow rate?
No. It works perfectly with 6-GPM water flow rate.
As a consumer of a water heater you can never neglect the urgency of replacement of anode rods. In that sense eleventree 2 pack RV water heaters magnesium anode rod would be a great choice for its comprehensive performances. No doubt about it that eleventree anode rods are better product as most of the reviewers suggest their opinion on behalf of it.