A water heater is an essential part of our life. It is suitable for the place where it is often chilly. Now a day’s traditional water heater has no longer preferred. They are costly and not energy efficient. The tankless water heater is a perfect alternative.
Titan has a range of tankless water heaters for small to medium sized home demand. Each one caters to a different type of need. Titan is available in seven different models. They are-
The Titan N-120 SCR-2 has long been the most popular tankless water heater sold by Titan. In warm climates, this heater will service a small house with 1 to 2 baths. It can serve as a point-of-use heater in colder climates when needed. The company has been in business for over two decades. It makes the best state of the art tankless hot water systems. This unit is ideal for a wide range of application. So if you have a rental apartment with 2 baths in cold climates, this heater is perfect.
Technical Information On Titan SCR2
- Brand Name: Titan
- Part Number: SCR2 N-120
- Item Model Number: N-120
- Product Dimension: 12*10*5 Inches
- Item Weight: 8 pounds
- Material: Brass and copper Interior ( No plastic)
- Power Source: Electric
- Energy Star: Not Compliant
- Volts: 220 Volt
- KW: 11.8
- Colour: Tan Steel
- Max Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Use Type: Indoor
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Warranty: 1-year on components and 10-years on casting
Best Features of Titan N120
Space Saving Design
Titan n120 is 80 times smaller than conventional heaters. The space-saving benefits are undeniable. Conventional tank heater takes up about 20 cubic feet of space and weighs about 130lbs. This titan heater takes up about .21 cubic feet of space and weighs only 9 pounds. So this is a super space saving unit.
Heating Cost Saving
Titan hot water heater has a self-modulating sensor technology. It ensures you 50% more electric consumption than others. It can heat water only when it senses a flow a 5 GPM activation flow rate. This unit can adjust the power consumption in harmony with hot water demand. A power control system analyzes the data and manages power usage. Electric SCR2 Titan N-120 is a smart and cost-effective unit.
Titan scr2 has adopted the new generation technology in all aspect. It features with digital temperature controlling system. It removes the inconvenience of mixing water. Flow control valve and a thermostat together work behind the mechanism. It helps to control the temperature by changing the flow of water. The display helps to let you know when it is on or standby mode. An amber light it signifies standby and red light signifies on.
Hard Water Resistance
Hard water indicates large amount deposits of limestone and chalk. Many popular brand water heaters cannot deal with this condition. Titan is famous enough to deal with such condition.
Install in anywhere
Titan water heater small in size with 12*10*5 inches dimension. It weighs only 7.3 pounds. It needs no venting. So you can install it anywhere near the point of uses. So the installation process is hassle-free.
The Speciality of Titan SCR2 N-120
- Up to 99.5% energy Efficiency
- ½ inches standard pipe fitting
- The very easy installation process
- Long-term warranty
- Digital Temperature Control
- Perfect for medium size home
- It has copper and brass casting for its durability
- The flow rate is excellent considering the size
- Quick and easy installation
- Need no venting
- Compact size perfect for small bathrooms
- Great on hard water
- Very popular and versatile model
- Suitable for 1-3 standard bathroom homes
- 10-year warranty on water carrying components
1. The heater unit at a distant part of your home will not go to give you good water heater pressure.
Solution: It is a common problem with the much whole house system. The lines that run from heater to the point of uses are clogged than the flow reduces. You can clean the lines. You can also choke down the supply valve of other water fixtures.
2. Titan SCR2 Titan N-120 Tankless water heater has a confusing display.
Solution: Titan N-120 has 3 colour buttons. Red means up; Blue means Down, Umber means Standby. You need to run the water first then press the heat button. It is not so hard to control. Without running water, it becomes confusing.
1. What are the electrical requirements to install Titan water heater n120
You need a dual-pole 60 amp breaker, 22o volts and a gauge wiring.
2. Are Titan tankless water heater is suitable for 2 room’s apartment?
If you have one bathroom and kitchen than it works.
3. What type of plumbing do I need?
It needs copper.
4. Can I run this Titan N-120 unit on 8 gauge wire?
No, it needs 6 gauge wires.
5. Why do the la lights flicker when I turn on this Titan SCR2?
You need to check that you have the correct electrical unit for this unit.
Titan water heaters are perfect for new installation and new homes. It can also use it in commercial applications. They are suitable for a wide range of applications. It can provide instant water heating on demand. The N-120 is the most powerful and with the highest water flow rate. It features the microprocessor to track the usage. It has the capacity to adjust its power itself. Titan SCR2 N-120 may be what you need. It is designed for small homes with limited capacity. This unit can meet the hot water demands of almost any home. It has hard dual Nicolay Nichrome body. So it can resist corrosion. Titan markets their product at a reasonable price range. The warranty for the Titan water heating product is great. So you can try this unit. It can be a good choice for you.