In this digital era, we always looking for products, which are technologically sound and smart. Even now if you are thinking to purchase a water heater, then you must not bother yourself with the old features of traditional water heaters which have large tanks. Rather your requirements should be high enough to meet all of your desires in a very simple and smart way. EcoSmart electric water heaters belong exactly the same unique features, what actually you want.
ECO 11 electric tankless water heater has several mutual advantages. You can save time, money and spaces altogether, having this unique product at your home or office. So, go for further information in the features and informative sections of this article. Hope you won’t regret it.
Last update on 2022-05-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Main Features of Ecosmart 11 :
Endless hot water
As you know that EcoSmart ECO 11 is a tankless electric water heater so, you don’t need to reserve hot water in tanks. Because tankless indicates endless. It is an automatic continuous flow of instant hot water. It resolves all of your waiting time for hot water within a blink. Water wastage is totally gone for this feature. The absence of tank also saves huge amount of energy comparing to the old tank-type water heaters. Rather it makes the whole system very simple to use.
Saves heating cost up to 50 percent
This smart water heater is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is equal to one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and a sink. In that case inlet water temperature should be 67-degree F and outlet temperature settings should be 105-degree F. Temperature settings allows you to increase temperature by the help of 1-degree increment. The ECO 11 requires a minimum 125-amp electrical panel for installation with 60-amp double pole breaker. It has average 80 percent efficiency, where the tank-type has only 60 percent. It only consumes the energy what it exactly needed. So, this tankless water heater can easily save heating cost up to 50 percent, which is appreciable.
As a tankless water heater, it has lucrative compact design, which saves your precious home space. For its flexible structure it can be wall mounted. It has advance self-modulating technology, for which you can measure the amount of energy need to input. Indeed, it depends on how much water you are going to use. It has dimension of 11.5’’*8’’*3.75’’ and weight of 4.75 lbs.
Digital temperature control
This ECO 11 allows you to control temperature digitally with the increments of 1 degree. The whole heating system is set by using a flow sensor, a modulating gas valve, an inlet and outlet water temperature sensors. There is a direct relation between water flow rate and temperature rise. EcoSmart tankless water heaters are made based on this principle. So, if it is set in a colder area, temperature need to rise in that way. But in warmer climates, it can manage two showers and two sinks at a time.
Easily replaceable Elements
If there any problem arises while heating the water, you can solve that by replacing each and every damaged part. EcoSmart water heater provides that scope to maintain your water heater as long as you want. In this way you can save your money. Because replacing a new one might cost you even higher. So, feel free to prolong the durability of your water heater, as it is totally on your hand now.
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously...
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may...
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water...
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a...
Last update on 2022-05-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Style: ECO 11
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Product dimension: 6.5’’*13.5’’*10’’
- Color: White
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Maximum Amperage: 57
- Required Breaker: 1*60 amp
- Wire Gauge: 1*6 awg
- Water connections: ½’’ CF
How does ECO 11 work
There is no big difference in maintenance between any traditional water heater and a tankless electric water heater. But before installing it, you need to know how it works. Doing so, you’ll get maximum performance from your new product. As you know that tankless water heater requires no tank, so it contains high powered heating elements, which enables heating the water instantly. A sophisticated flow censor recognizes, when you turn on a hot water faucet. This sensor also measures flow rate. There is another sensor works for measuring incoming water temperature. This information is collected by a computer logic controls on a continuous basis, which decides how much power need to send to the heating elements. This is the way it flows hot water according to your desired temperature. Once the heater faucet is turned off, your water heater will turn off as well.
In order to get maximum performance, you need to inspect every parts and connection on a regular basis. Any damage, cracks, leakages can cause a serious problem. For any electrical appliance you have to be cautious enough. For safety, first of all shut off all power units in attempt to install or repair it. Serious injury could occur if you don’t pay attentions on these warnings. So, be sure about your safety first.
- ECO 11 helps you to save you precious space at home or office, as it is tankless.
- EcoSmart electric water heaters can manage to save 50-percent of your water heating cost.
- It has self-modulating technology and design, which lets you freedom to set it anywhere you want.
- EcoSmart tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient, where energy factor is 0.98.
- Digital temperature controls system provides you endless hot water on your demand. It is also designed to increase temperature with 1-degree increment.
- It is able to heat water up to 2-Galon per minute, which is equivalent of one shower head and one sink.
- Requires minimum 125-amp electrical panel for installation with 60-amp pole breaker.
Sometimes water heater is heating but water doesn’t get hot enough.
Solution: Need to turn up the temperature setting of the unit. Find out which flow regulator works best for your water heater. It also happens for incorrect wiring. Also check the voltage. Because lower voltage is also responsible for this kind of problem.
Air into the plumbing pipes causes troubles a lot.
Solution: Turn the power off to the water heater and purge the air out of the lines before allowing the unit to power up.
Frequently asked questions
1. Does the EcoSmart water heater control temperature from the remote area?
- Yes. EcoSamart provides that technology in their electric water heater to control the flow temperature from anywhere in the house.
2. How much power does ECO 11 water heater consume?
- Power consumption rate consumed by ECO 11 is comparatively low. It requires only 125-amp electrical panel to run. It is designed in such a unique way that all heaters don’t operate at once. When one goes up to its maximum limit then the another one starts working consecutively.
As a product which has a greater contribution in saving money, time and space altogether, is absolutely going to be preferred by the most of customers. According to that EcoSmart ECO 11 electric tankless water heater should be in your choice list, if you have an intention to purchase a smart water heater for you sweet home. Your valuable attention is really worth it.